Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs?

Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #853

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
I want a set of 15" Cookie Cutters, hopefully with good condition Toyos on them. I'm looking to trade my 16" Fuchs for 15" rims/tires and some cash...depending on the condition of your wheels/tires. Thanks.
They are shown in the pic of my car on the 944spec.org drivers listing and in this pic...

Jeremy Mathews
NorCal #07
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #857

Jeremy,
You should post your wheels on Craigslist but also try the 911 forum on Pelican Parts. You should be able to get around $800-$1000 for the 16" Fuchs. Best to get part numbers from the front and rear of the wheels so people know exactly which ones they are. Also you should post the type of tires and their sizes.

I sold my set of 16x7 and 16x8 Fuchs with tires for $1,000 and I think your wheels are in better shape than mine. Good luck with your sale. You can also try Ebay as your last alternative.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #858

As for Cookie Cutters, you can always find them popping up on Craigslist for around $200 for a set of 4. I have gotten them as cheap as $100 for a set of 4 so if you catch it at the right time, you will find a killer deal.

EASY sells them for $75 each. You can buy some used Toyo 225/50/15 RA1's but make sure they were stored out of the sun. There is a date stamping on the tire so check the tire manufacture date before you buy them.

Right now there is a $100 rebate on a set of 4 Toyo R888's so you can also consider buying a new set too. Just check the NASA classifieds or even Ebay for used tires if you want to save some money. I picked up some used RA1's on Ebay for around $200 shipped.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #871

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
I'll keep my eyes open. I need to either trade for wheels + cash or buy wheels first...or else my car will be sitting on jackstands. Ha!
Im ALMOST ready to take my car to Art for a clutch job!
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #873

Talk to John over at EASY and ask him what he can do for you in regards to trading your Fuchs for Cookie Cutter wheels and maybe some cash. You can always ask to get 2 sets of Cookies and less cash as it is nice to have a spare set of wheels.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Cookie Cutters wanted....trade for Fuchs? 16 years ago #876

Litespeeds wrote:
... You can always ask to get 2 sets of Cookies and less cash as it is nice to have a spare set of wheels.

I have 3 sets of wheels for my 944 spec car. I think it is ideal, but due to they way the Toyo need some break in time I recommend 2 sets to all racers. This way you always have a back up set of tires incase one goes away in a weekend.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds