(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chuckwalla- roll call

Chuckwalla- roll call 5 years, 3 months ago #22232

• reflexr
  • Senior Racer
Hey all, Chuckwalla is a month away! We are signed up in Spec only, with our new car. We will be pitting with the Spec group since our other friends we normally pit with won’t be attending. We will be camping at the track. Looking forward to kicking off the 2019 season!
Joey Genitempo
NASA SoCal
No. 42
88 944 Spec- Blue Camouflage- retired
84 944 Spec- Green- 42
84 944 Spec- Yellow- 24
87 944 Spec-

Re: Chuckwalla- roll call 5 years, 2 months ago #22238

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
OK, I waited to sign up, but have done it now.

I am told that the price goes up this weekend, so all of you other procrastinators should get signed up now.

You have to go find the event from the NASA AZ email or site as it will not show up as we are registered SoCal. If anybody has difficulty, let me know and I can make it easier.

Also, for anybody that hasn't been to an AZ event, sigh up for their Saturday night BBQ. It is excellent and a great social happening as well.

Another note: Gas is EXTREMELY expensive at the track and the closest gas station is over 20 miles away and is the SECOND most expensive gas available, so bring enough with you!!!!
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Chuckwalla- roll call 5 years, 2 months ago #22239

• reflexr
  • Senior Racer
We have signed up for the Friday test day as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone. The car is gonna be totally last minute finished, so here’s to hoping nothing fails.
Joey Genitempo
NASA SoCal
No. 42
88 944 Spec- Blue Camouflage- retired
84 944 Spec- Green- 42
84 944 Spec- Yellow- 24
87 944 Spec-
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds