Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

#38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: #38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor

#38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor 11 years, 2 months ago #15231

I am helping a friend sell his Yellow 1983 Porsche 944 with a freshly built 1988 944 motor built to 944 Spec Racing specs with drilled oil journals on the crankshaft and oil baffle. The rebuild with brand new race clutch costs over $4,500. I have the receipts to show all the work. The car was just corner balanced and aligned at Edge Motor Works in Dublin. Has not been back out on the track since.

I have a current log book but will need to be tech inspected for racing this year. The only thing that is needed is a new racing harness as the old one just expired last year and will not be included in the sale. Comes with a full fire suppression system as well as a fire extinguisher. Recaro Pole Position seat with seat back brace. Removeable steering wheel and Auto Power bolt in roll cage. Car is very lightweight as it weighed 2630 pounds with 200 pound driver with a couple of gallons of gas.

Weltmeister adjustable front and rear swaybars. Koni shocks. 350 pound front springs 30 mm hollow torsion bars. Camber plates. Cookie Cutter wheels with 2 brand new R888 and 2 R888 with about 10 heat cycles. Hawk Blue pads. New stainless steel brake lines and new fuel rail. AMB hard wired transponder will be included. This car is ready for racing. Just need a new driver and a racing harness.

The car has never been in any racing accidents. It did get hit while it was on my car trailer. I have pictures to show the accident. All repairs were done at Brooks Motor Cars in Oakland. I have the clean title on hand.

I am only asking $9,000 or best reasonable offer. Please email me for pictures or if you have any questions at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

You can also view photos at 944spec.org/944SPEC/gallery?start=8

130.jpg

27.jpg
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Litespeeds.

Re: #38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor 11 years, 1 month ago #15332

I am interested

I'd need to get the car shipped to Denver

I have looked at a couple of cars at $ 7K

Thoughts ?

Mike Thul 970.390.4638

Re: #38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor 11 years, 1 month ago #15468

• 993innc
  • Junior Racer
Email sent. Thanks

Re: #38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor 9 years, 11 months ago #17781

Bump to the top. We dropped the price to $8000 so the first person who comes up with the cash gets it. Firm on this price. Car is stored at my warehouse indoors in San Leandro, CA. Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if interested. Thanks.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re: #38 Yellow Transformer Bumble Bee 944 w/ 88 Motor 9 years, 5 months ago #18472

Car is still for sale. Haven't been back out to the track so need to sell. Please email me if interested. Thanks.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds