FS: 87' 944 parts car
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FS: 87' 944 parts car

FS: 87' 944 parts car 9 years, 9 months ago #17897

• Boober
  • Drivers Ed

Untitled by richardsdoughty, on Flickr
I'm getting rid of my stalled project; moving in a different direction. The body is in nice shape, car has about 100k miles. It's a roller on the stock suspension just set up to roll it onto a trailer. Interior is mostly gutted and I only kept the parts I was planning to reuse. Engine is in and the transaxle is included (not in the car). I'll also throw in whatever stock parts I kept. I'm selling for $500 and that includes a set of brand new RA-1's mounted on the stock phone dials. I'm located about an hour north of Pittsburgh (15minutes south of Pitt Race complex), around Beaver.

Re: FS: 87' 944 parts car 9 years, 9 months ago #17908

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
Hello - I didn't see any contact info in your post. Can you call/text me to discuss? 678-429-7004
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: FS: 87' 944 parts car 9 years, 9 months ago #17909

• Boober
  • Drivers Ed
Sorry about that, I was just accustomed to PM's but I guess these forums don't use them? My email is: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

AEvans, I'll text you on Tuesday.

Re: FS: 87' 944 parts car 9 years, 9 months ago #17931

• Boober
  • Drivers Ed
I'm honestly stunned that NOBODY wants this car. You can't even get the TIRES for $500! I will have no choice but to send it to the scrappers by the end of the month and that makes me sad.

Re: FS: 87' 944 parts car 9 years, 7 months ago #18128

• MadMax
  • Drivers Ed
Hi there just saw this ad today, is your car still available? Thanks, MMR. 214 789 4094 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by MadMax. Reason: Forgot to include contact info
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds