Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

1988 Porsche 944 Spec Racecar (SOLD)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1988 Porsche 944 Spec Racecar (SOLD)

1988 Porsche 944 Spec Racecar (SOLD) 3 years, 5 months ago #22296

I am selling a perfect race ready red 1988 Porsche 944. The motor was rebuilt to factory specs for racing in the 944 Spec race series for NASA by Auto Point Motors in Richmond. Drilled out oil journals for crankshaft and oil pan baffle. 944 turbo oil cooler, limited slip differential, Koni adjustable shocks front and rear, with 250lbs front springs and 30mm hollow torsion bar rear, factory M030 swaybars, 6 puck race clutch, 2 Sparco EVO 2 race seats, full safety net system and harness but will need to be replaced for racing due to date expiration, full Autopower roll cage with double bar door and reinforcement bar across the front. This car is immaculate for a race car and never been in any accidents or wrecks on the track. Even the front dash is perfect without any cracks. I spent over $15,000 into this car and it is very competitive within its class. Can keep up with Miata and BMW E30 race cars. Too much to list. I am selling it as a parts car for $10,000 because it is not street legal. Must be towed to and from the race track.

Email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for pictures. I will update this ad once it is sold. Thanks.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Litespeeds. Reason: Sold

Re: Super Clean 1988 Porsche 944 Spec Racecar with LSD 3 years, 1 month ago #22297

SOLD!
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds