Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $9.5K
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $9.5K

32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $9.5K 9 years, 9 months ago #17922

1/7/15 - Dropped price to $9.5K. Now listed on ebay. To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 191474850016 in the search box at the top of the eBay home page. Added new Dexter Nev-R-adjust brake assemblies all around and repacked wheel bearings which look brand new.

I'm selling my 2007 Pace American VFA8532TA4 V-nose enclosed trailer. It has been a great trailer for me. This was manufactured by Pace prior to them being bought out around 2009 after which their quality went down. I'm the original owner and had it custom built.

The garage area of the trailer is 20' long. The living quarters are about 11' total to the V tip with 80" of ceiling height throughout the trailer. The living area is fully insulated, has A/C and heat, a refrigerator, microwave, DVD player, TV, cabinets, Futon, etc.

The trailer has 6,000 LB Dexter Torsion axles with 235/80/16 Load Range "E" Goodyear Marathons replaced last year. Everything works correctly. The only negatives are the dents in the ATP on the front (see pictures) and a few minor tree scratches on the sides. No leaks, rust, or other issues.

It has the following options: 6" additional height, Electric tongue jack, 110V 50A electrical panel with cord, 110V lights and sockets, Auto hauler package, 4 extra D-rings, 12V lights and switches, finished ceiling, windows in living area, 13.5K BTU A/C with heat, escape door, and some other stuff I'm sure I've forgotten. I added Gladiator cabinets in the garage area as well.

I should be at the remainder of the NorCal races this year so you can see the trailer there or in the Santa Clara area.

I'll attach a few pictures but you can see a bunch more here: s1199.photobucket.com/user/porscheracer72/library/Trailer

I'm looking for $9.5K or best offer. I also have a 2005 Dodge 3500 Dually with 6sp manual trans. 95K miles. I would consider a package deal if someone is interested in that. Value is somewhere in the low to mid $20K's. Truck pictures here: s1199.photobucket.com/user/porscheracer7.../2005%20Dodge%203500

Thanks!

Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by 944Racer72.

Re: 32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $11.4K 9 years, 9 months ago #17934

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
This looks like a fantastic trailer and is basically what I want once I become ready to step up to an enclosed trailer. I've even already looked into what it would take to purchase, but I'm focusing all my resources towards competing at the East Coast Nationals, so unfortunately the timing doesn't work out. Maybe after?
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: 32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $11.4K 9 years, 9 months ago #17949

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss any kind of scenario to work something out.

Re: 32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $10.5K 9 years, 7 months ago #18124

Bump for price drop and new Dexter Nev-R-adjust brakes all around.

Re: 32' Encl Trailer w/ Living Quarters NorCal $9.5K 9 years, 3 months ago #19052

Bumped for lower price to $9.5K OBO and listed on ebay. To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 191474850016 in the search box at the top of the eBay home page.

Anyone want a nice trailer? Make me an offer!
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds