Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Brand New Ultra Shield Multi-layer Race Suit XL
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brand New Ultra Shield Multi-layer Race Suit XL

Brand New Ultra Shield Multi-layer Race Suit XL 16 years ago #724

I recently purchased an XL Blue Ultra Shield multi-layer race suit which has a TPP rating of 23 (SFI 3.2A/5). I have decided to buy a different suit so I am selling this one. It is brand new, and only tried on at home while wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I bought it for $249 at SafeRacer:

www.saferacer.com/ultra-shield-multi-lay....html?productid=1155

This was such a great deal that they sold out and all they have left is black in XXXL for $279. I am going to pass on this deal to someone else so if you are interested in purchasing this suit, I will sell it for $260 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I accept payment through Paypal. Please e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you are interested. Thanks.

"New SFI 5 Multi Layer Suit. One piece design for safety has 360° expandable NOMEX knit shoulder gussets for unrestricted movement and more air flow. The stretch panel added to the lower back allows for more freedom of movement and comfort. Shoulder epaulettes are double stitched for added strength. We have incorporated the "Straight Leg Cuff", side seam pockets and color matched stitching into this very affordable suit. "
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 16 years ago by Litespeeds.

Re:Brand New Ultra Shield Multi-layer Race Suit XL 16 years ago #744

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
bring it to infineon, i'll have a look. my suit is getting old.
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:Brand New Ultra Shield Multi-layer Race Suit XL 16 years ago #850

Sorry Rick. Too late. I was about to return it but ended up selling it instead. You should have tried on some race suits at Infineon this past weekend. There are some pretty killer deals on some discontinued Sparco suits at UPR and a few other places. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you over some links. You can e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds