Apex Performance
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apex Performance

Apex Performance 13 years, 3 months ago #10561

• Big Dog
  • Banned
All,

Apex Performance has supported our class for quite some time. At the Nationals last September, Apex donated a fire system for a drawing held for any driver that was displaying Apex Performance decals.

Ken Huey arranged for the drawing and I WON.

Since I have two fire systems already, I inquired about exchanging the fire system for a 2010 helmet as mine was a 2000 one and was going to need to be replaced. Ken followed up with Apex (thanks for the effort, Ken), and, indeed, Linda (at Apex) offered to swap the fire system for a Bell helmet.

After looking at the Bell helmets, I selected a BR.1 so that I could add helmet forced air ventilation at a later date. I am now sporting a new 2010 rubberized black helmet.

I can not say enough about the way Linda assisted me with this. She was very patient with me and even answered several e-mails over the weekend to speed things along. I ordered several additional items at the same time and she sent a follow up e-mail to clarify what the actual charge was going to be given the allowance for the value of the prize that Apex awarded.

As we say repeatedly on this forum, support the folks that support us and I can only say that Linda, and Apex, have earned my support. If any of you need any of the products that Apex sells, please give them a shot at your business. I was amazed by the customer service that I received and appreciate their support of our class.

Jim "Big Dog" Foxx
Jim Foxx

Re: Apex Performance 13 years, 3 months ago #10562

Clark and Linda at Apex are very nice people. Nice endorsement!
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds