Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

If you build it, will they come? (FL)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: If you build it, will they come? (FL)

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 13 years ago #11123

• UFfitz56
  • Comp School
Awesome just ordered it. I saw that fan earlier but I was just worried the current drawn was too high compared to their slimmer fans.

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 13 years ago #11132

It still less than either of the OEM fans! Put it on a relay, of course.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 12 years, 9 months ago #11902

31pbir.jpg

UFfitz56 wrote:
I am going to Sebring with NASA on Oct 2nd so if anyone wants to come down I'm sure it would be a great time! I will be hpde 1 though

Okay I was there in the red 944, #31. Fitz, what were you driving? I was in HPDE 1 too. Are you going to be in Homestead this weekend with NASA?
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by pacemaker.

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 12 years, 9 months ago #11904

Fitz, That must've been you in the blue S2000 #81. I'll look for you in Homestead. Joe

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 12 years, 9 months ago #11906

• UFfitz56
  • Comp School
Hey sorry Joe, I ended up not being able to go to sebring unfortunately so I had em just transfer the registration to Homestead this weekend. So I'll be there in HPDE 2 in the yellow #64. It'll be my first time at homestead though! I was hoping my first track day in the 944 would be at sebring since I knew the track already though. Cya there!

Re: If you build it, will they come? (FL) 12 years, 9 months ago #11910

Great Fitz,

Yeah I could account for all of the other 944's there so I figured maybe you drove the S2000 instead. I haven't driven Homestead either. I'll be in the red 944 with the blue tape #31. BTW staying at the Travelodge - cheaper and closer to the track.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds