Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR!

NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR! 12 years, 7 months ago #12380

It gives me great pleasure to hand off the reigns...

New NASA-SE 944Spec Director
Mt Pleasant, NC, 2012-Jan-1 - NASA-SE is proud to announce that Micheal Dearstyne has joined the staff as the 944Spec Director. He is a newly licensed racer who plans to build the 944Spec Series in the SE to epic proportions! Look for great new growth in 944Spec in NASA-SE. You can reach Micheal via 944Spec@nasa-se.com

MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion
The following user(s) said Thank You: JUSTMERACING

Re: NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR! 12 years, 6 months ago #12406

Thanks Michael. See you at the track.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR! 12 years, 6 months ago #12434

Great to see 944 Spec continue to expand east & south!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR! 12 years, 6 months ago #12442

Hello and happy new year to you all!!
I'm a newbie to this forum and figured I might as well get my feet wet.
Not a racer, ( yet until I hear “move that bus” ) but well versed in early 911 cars and have been breaking some 944 cars down recently (5 to date / *Bay wandrey**) and other forums. Michael and I have crossed paths a few times, he's a great guy.

I hope to meet some new friends share stories and technical information maybe help build some cars, who knows. I have learned a lot breaking these 944 cars owned and restored five 911 s and also have a strong background in mechanical design & fabrication including 3d design -Autodesk Inventor / Solid works etc. also have acquired some decent equipment and skills from past Industrial automation business (Mill, Tig Late etc. all stuffed into my garage & basement for now) So hope to keep you guys in my sights to support new developments etc. I may be partial to supporting Michael first. We need to try and keep the commander out front right? Congrats Michael!!
Ken

Re: NEW SE 944-SPEC DIRECTOR! 12 years, 6 months ago #12443

Kens_74_911s wrote:
Hello and happy new year to you all!!
I'm a newbie to this forum and figured I might as well get my feet wet.
Not a racer, ( yet until I hear “move that bus” ) but well versed in early 911 cars and have been breaking some 944 cars down recently (5 to date / *Bay wandrey**) and other forums. Michael and I have crossed paths a few times, he's a great guy.

I hope to meet some new friends share stories and technical information maybe help build some cars, who knows. I have learned a lot breaking these 944 cars owned and restored five 911 s and also have a strong background in mechanical design & fabrication including 3d design -Autodesk Inventor / Solid works etc. also have acquired some decent equipment and skills from past Industrial automation business (Mill, Tig Late etc. all stuffed into my garage & basement for now) So hope to keep you guys in my sights to support new developments etc. I may be partial to supporting Michael first. We need to try and keep the commander out front right? Congrats Michael!!

Thanks Ken. And to all reading Ken is my first goto guy for parts. He has a keen eye for what we racers are looking for (LSD,manual racks, etc) and his pricing is spot on.

Too much sales pitch? Maybe. But it's all about the networking and we all need parts to keep these 20 yr old jewels running.

Maybe we can talk Ken into racing ?????
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by JUSTMERACING.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds