Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

National Championships at Mid-Ohio
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: National Championships at Mid-Ohio

National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1294

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
I'm the first of what hopefully will be many 944 Spec entries. I know it's early but the cheapest entry fee is available only to May 31st. Act now!

nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22225
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region

Re:National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1301

Great Job Bill !

Re:National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1344

Bill, Miller will be a great time to talk this up . it's also a good idea for those of us who will "super size" to do it in the same 2 classes . lets talk at Miller.

Re:National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1351

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
Chuck, unfortunately work and fuel costs have conspired against Ernie and I. We will not be coming to MIller. Please pm me if you want to discuss the Nationals. I hope to convince NASA to allow us to run 944 Spec and 944 Cup as we did last year, but it will not happen unless others email their interest to Ryan Flaherty and register for the Nationals.

Best wishes to all the Miller competitors.

Bill
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region

Re:National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1355

I'm sorry about Miller but I do understand . It would be quite a tow for you . The problem with Nationals is that it's that same issue for the AZ and CAL drivers ... just too far.
The gist of it for Nationals is some of us are looking at running in GTS and 944-SPEC . There are some issues with on course conduct that make that a better fit. If I run at Nationals I want to run under NASA rules.

Re:National Championships at Mid-Ohio 15 years, 11 months ago #1373

Bill,
Sorry to hear about Miller. I can certainy understand the issues on fuel costs. This year Miller will be my only out of state trip as fuel cost are too much to allow for any others. So Nationals is out again this year. I think your distance to Miller is about our distance to Mid-ohio.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds