Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: $52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC !

$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #130

With the Help of Eric Kuhns I am pleased to report we have 2 more National sponsors for 944 Spec in the 2008 Season !

At 400 TOYO bucks per day PLUS 1,750 TOYO bucks for the season championship Toyo is Number one in my book and my #1 tire choice ! Thanks TOYO for your support of 944-SPEC !

Our newest sponsor is CDOC ! www.cdoc.com/community/contingency_program

CDOC should be THE FIRST AND ONLY stop for HANS in 944-SPEC They are going to sponsor 944-SPEC the same as PCA ! $375 per day ! Registration in the program is required to become eligible for rewards so please head on over to there website and get in on the MONEY ! Ask your local series director about where to place the stickers.

Our new to the Nation wide deal is is DARTAUTO.com I will have more details and information as to how this sponsorship works BUT Dave is willing to sponsor 944-SPEC Nation wide at 100 Darty $ per day ! The windshield banner is the way Rocky Mountain Region shows support for DART but other stickers can work for this sponsorship.

Thanks National Sponsors !

Re:$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #139

A few details:

You must contact This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to set this up on an individual basis. The series directors cannot do this for you. You will then get a contingency package, and become a member of the "World Team". Our contingency follows the PCA program, so look there for what you can get. Remember to thank CDOC for extending this to us, and repay them by getting stuff like a HANS through them (by contract they cost the same everywhere in any case).

For you guys who cross over with the PCA, you can also get $$ for those races. This is a great deal!

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 16 years, 2 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re:$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #143

Tried e-mailing to that address a couple times, and got delivery failure notices. Hmmm ??

Re:$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #161

cullenwinter wrote:
Tried e-mailing to that address a couple times, and got delivery failure notices. Hmmm ??

did we overload himm ?

Re:$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #163

Sorry guys, its Mark@CDOC.com. It would help if I got the email right. It should work now.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:$52,000 In National Sponsorship for 944-SPEC ! 16 years, 2 months ago #176

Thanks Eric, I will try again. Cheers
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds