Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tyler in Excellence
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tyler in Excellence

Tyler in Excellence 10 years, 11 months ago #15955

I can't believe no one has posted this. Great article for the young man. I do not know him, but I am rooting for him. I wish him a bright future!

Re: Tyler in Excellence 10 years, 11 months ago #15959

Crap, I don't get Excellence any more.
Where's Greg on this?
Congrats, guys!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Tyler in Excellence 10 years, 11 months ago #15966

I heard yesterday that the article was out, I didn't know it would be out so soon! I called Excellence to purchase a copy, it's $10, when they asked who to send it to and I told them they said I was a subscriber and in 2008 and they got my excellence back as undeliverable, so I have like 2 years left on my old subscription! If it wasn't for Tyler, I would have never known!

Tyler is the real stuff, but he has a HUGE target on his back at this years National's, if your not signed up for it, you need to be so you can say I raced that guy back when....

Barnes and Nobles sales Excellence for about $5 or so as well.

Congratulation Tyler and Greg, wish you the very best!
Norman #99

Re: Tyler in Excellence 10 years, 11 months ago #16005

Greg sent me a copy of the article - it's nicely done, and a huge score to be in a magazine of that quality!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Tyler in Excellence 10 years, 9 months ago #16195

Hey Guys my name is Mark.Well i think that you will still need to lease a car to get around. There is a DT Tyler place but it's like 2 big structures.The only cafes are regional irrigating gaps.Thanks!!

Double Ended Beams
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by markspend01 .
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds