Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Videos!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Videos!

Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16756

It's starting to get cold out here in the Midwest. How 'bout posting some good videos of the past season to pass the time.

I'll start with three:

Dan Pina's near miracle comeback in the rain:

Neal's perspective a of the first lap of that race:

https://vimeo.com/76768738

944 Spec MW compilation by Tara Brewster:

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16759

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Cold, cold. We are on our way to Sonoma for another race this weekend - the Porsches at the Point.

It will be cold for the race. I am prepared for 70's during the day. I guess we will not need our cool shirts.

We, out here, just don't have time to sit around playing with videos of past races. We are busy studying videos to get ready for our next race right through the "winter racing season".

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16766

Looks like a miserable 70 to 75 this weekend

I knew there was something good about living in the land of fruits and nuts.

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16774

Just make sure you get some videos so that the rest of us can see what Eden is like already!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16786

Unfortunately no videos (left my charging cable home!) but it was a great racing weekend. I got pole Saturday and held off Ken in 2nd to pull a bit of a gap but overheated the tires trying too hard. Foxx was coming after he cleared Ken and it was a 40 minute race so there was time. I overcooked T7 with a big oversteer and then Foxx was right on me and eventually got by in T11 I think. I got along side a few times but couldn't quite get it back and we finished in that order.

Sunday Foxx nabbed pole with an amazing 1:55.007 to my 1:55.9xx with Ken 3rd just a bit off my time. The RRs must be working! I nipped Jim on the start for the lead and Ken managed to get along side Jim and hold him up while I gapped the field. About half way into the 30 min race, Jim had worked his way back to up to me and it was on. We battled along side or 1 foot apart for the rest of the race. He got by once and then I got it back and so it went. We had a couple of over-unders and many big slides as we pushed over the limit but never swapped paint. Fortunately Jim ran wide at the exit of T6 on the last lap and gave me the cushion I needed to bring it home. I don't think I blinked that entire race! After the race, people from the stands came down to tell us how entertaining it was to watch.

Special thanks to Ken Huey for arranging the trophies and CASH prizes! Also congrats to Jason for a successful first racing weekend. Awesome way to finish out the season!

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16789

Wow! THAT is how it's done. Great to hear guys. Having spent quite a bit of time racing Jim at Nationals, I know he specializes in under overs!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds