Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 10 months ago #17910

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
22 Registered now with some tugging out from Cali. Shaping up to be some good competition! If we can get to 30+ starters we would be in the top tier of Toyo contingency money! 4th largest class currently registered for the race.

Is it too early to start talking about paddock plans and parts list? There's a thread on the NASA forums discussing concerns over the paddock spacing. Apparently there's going to be a plan released within a week or so.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 10 months ago #17911

Nice work, guys!

I have an email into Will Faules. Stay tuned!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 10 months ago #17914

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Anybody outside the SE Region planning on being at the Aug 1-3 event at Road Atlanta for a warm up? There's a T&T on Friday as well.
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 10 months ago #17915

AgRacer wrote:
Anybody outside the SE Region planning on being at the Aug 1-3 event at Road Atlanta for a warm up? There's a T&T on Friday as well.

From the Mid South: David Brooks has already signed up, Jeremy wants to, Pat and Brian have talked about it (though I don't know if Brian's car will be fixed in time) and Mike and Shawn Taylor said they are planning on coming out.

Don't know about any other regions, though.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 9 months ago #17926

I got the email back from Will. Not much in the way of reserved paddock this year. They feel there is enough room at R.A. for everyone to set up a "land grab". Will said we could buy a chunk of what is available, but no special deals. We may have to rely on our local guys to help with the "land grab" option.

In other news, Michael Dearstyne will be registering now that he knows he doesn't need to direct, so that will be at least one more.

I will be flying out, and directing only this year.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 9 months ago #17927

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Now that we know its a land grab we do need local representation and a plan going into setup day. It would be nice to know who all is bringing what so we can plan accordingly. The current land grab setup that SE has doesn't work out well for the 5-8 of us that don't have motor homes, enclosed trailers, etc. Its always a tight squeeze because the moneybags who show up with the double decker/awning/RV setups take plop down in whatever fashion they care to and there is lots of wasted space.

Is there at least going to be a sort of designated area that each class will kind of be assigned?
J. Stanley
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by AgRacer.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds