Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nationals!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nationals!

Nationals! 15 years, 8 months ago #2128

Hello all, I will be your Series Director for Nationals this year. As we are a small (but growing) class, I have made plans to Paddock with Mike Barr/GTS. Look here for more details:http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23587. Mid-Ohio pavement has become cost prohibitive, so we be out by the GTS "camp". If you guys want to rent out individual spaces, one community paved spot for alignment/serviceing, rent a tent, or get under the GTS big-top, let me know. Be sure to stop by and socialize in any case!

I plan to bring out a large contingent of spares, hopefully including an entire motor, if we can get it pulled in time. We will definitely have a spare trans (possibly an LSD one), a large selection of bolts/harware, engine accessories, A-arms (early and late), wheels, etc. I thought about bringing an entire parts car, but given the distance, we'll try & strip it 1st, and just bring the parts.

We will also have a full-time mechanic that will be available on a fee-for-service basis (reasonable) Friday through Sunday. Jim Hartman built the 944 Spec motor that won Nationals last year, and has run flawlessly for 2 full seasons, including endurance events. Great guy, at your service.

Post up when you'll arrive (I'll be there by Wed. late afternoon), what your bringing (refreshments & car spares appreciated), and any other info or questions you may have.

Bill, is Ernie there just to race, or is he "Mantissport" as well? Also thank him again for the assistance he gave me at Gratten - it was generous, and not forgotton!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Sterling Doc.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds