Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Congrats on Nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Congrats on Nationals

Congrats on Nationals 15 years, 7 months ago #2193

From what I can see online, it looks like Eric got the big trophy for 944spec, way to go !! Congratulations to all the 944 drivers that made the trip and raced well (in other classes too, looks like some of you guys raced in three different groups). Looking forward to Miller next year

Re:Congrats on Nationals 15 years, 7 months ago #2198

Thanks Cullen! More to come as we only have internet access briefly while we're stopped. It was an exciting 4 day, and much fun. Congrads to all who raced - John for his second (from the East Coast!), Ray on his 3rd (after being punted by a CMC Camaro), and Ernie for filling out our field, and winning the 944 Cup class.

My car ran like a top all 4 days! BIG THANK YOU to Jim Hartman, who got Ray & I's car running well in short order, and for his invaluable help at Nationals. Also thank to his wife Dawn, for all the time she gave up to us, and her support at Nationals. We had 60-80MPH winds (no kidding) for the last race, and when we were packing up. I've never had to dodge downed tree limbs on the track before. Porta-pots were blowing across the paddock area, trash cans were like tumbleweeds. Even the podium blew away, so we made our own, 944 Spec Style (pics to come).

I'm thrilled more 944 Spec drivers will have the opportunity to participate in Nationals. It's got a great, exciting aura to 4 days of competition! Great buildup!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Congrats on Nationals 15 years, 7 months ago #2201

Look here for some of the carnage from the windstorm: http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=23971&start=10
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds