Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello all
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hello all

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2267

just stripping these cars makes them fun to drive on the track . add a couple of low cost parts and BAM you have a 944-SPEC !

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2272

• LVkid76
  • Junior Racer
Well I got the car today. Too dark to take pictures. Car is perfect. My friend tony hooked me up. hooked me up with some wheels too. The ones on it were wrong size for spec racing. Now I need tires. has a cracked windshield but that wont stop me. I will take some pictures in the day.. Scrapped some getting on our trailer. I run a drag car and the trailer is kinda high for the porsche. but got it home. hell Cant wait. Ill start this weekend with the easy removal process.

I would love to come to AZ to race. We have a nice track here if you all want a road trip. can also get rooms cheap here in LV. Can hook you up.
a link to our track. owner put like 8 million into track in last year. wants to hold races. Nice garage areas. added to track too. now its a 3.2 mile.

http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/track-map-layout/

Got to run on track last week in a 911 twin turbo. frkn fast. hit 140 on straight.

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2279

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
I have run springmountain a couple of times and it is a fun track. There are a growing number of chances to race in vegas. PCA has a race in May and the POC had two in 2008 and I think are planning to have two in 2009. I am working on getting my POC license so i can race with them. Vegas works perfect for me as my mother in law lives there so any trips to race in vegas don't count as race weekends. It is an easy trip to SLC as there is a race every month at Miller.

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2289

• LVkid76
  • Junior Racer
Well here are my pics. couple things wrong with car but was expected. Plus I have to get better at web page stuff. but here is what I have at the moment.

Dont mind the spelling. its late and I have a headache.
Wife is giving me crap about the grammer.

http://members.cox.net/rdncwmn/Index.htm
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by LVkid76.

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2291

Welcome from the MW region as well! You'll need to take out the windshield to do a weld-in cage anyway, so the cracked one is no big deal. You've got a fantastic racing and support network out there in the 944 Spec racing community. Enjoy!

Ken - one of my favorite quotes (source unknown)

"Racing is an addiction that makes heroin seem like a vague longing for something salty"
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Hello all 15 years, 7 months ago #2295

• LVkid76
  • Junior Racer
Well I hope I never have to take apart another 944 dash again. dont know why but the dash and console gave me some trouble. Looked like someone mounted it themselves and not in the factory provided areas. Pain. Found the car had been hit in the rear a little caved in by the spare tire area but only from the bumper. the outside is fine. Might just add a support brace but not bad enough to really matter.

Ill make a better web page later. too focused on the car.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds