Username Password: Remember me

Fun had at the Miller PCA event
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fun had at the Miller PCA event

Fun had at the Miller PCA event 15 years, 7 months ago #2308

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
6 SP1 cars registered but only 5 where able to run. Otto rushed to have his new motor put in after his last motor ate a valve and had some teething issues which prevented him from running. Three rookie racers received their PCA licenses. Two where from SLC, Derek Olliver and Blake Troester,and one from San Diego, Chris Allen. Captain Timmy made a cameo appearance at Miller but it was in a support mode. Tim Meyer a vegas racer was also in attendance as well a Me. Otto Silva made a huge effort to be able to race but his car just would not let him.

There was a bunch of good clean racing. There are now 5 PCA licensed SP1 racers in SLC. With 5 cars in each race there was interest in the class as the 944s showed they can be competetive in a PCA race.

Re:Fun had at the Miller PCA event 15 years, 7 months ago #2309

thanks for the update !

What do I need to do to get 5 UT cars over the rocky mountains for our first race in March ?

I would really like to see 30 944-spec cars in March to jump start the 2009 season.

at any rate It's great to see the class doing so well within the PCA ranks !

Re:Fun had at the Miller PCA event 15 years, 7 months ago #2320

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Congrats on your PCA race.

Todd and Tim's full report can be viewed here: http://944-spec.org/944SPEC/content/view/133/9/
--Ken
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds