Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2009 rules posted
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2009 rules posted

2009 rules posted 15 years, 4 months ago #2984

WOW ! with Nationals this year being such a big deal to 944-SPEC NASA called all of the series directors in for a meeting. We spent countless hours going over the rules looking for loopholes that needed to be closed and how we as a group could be helpfull to drivers who needed a little time to make changes to there cars to race with 944-spec. Here is what we came up with .

www.nasaproracing.com/rules/2009/944_Spec.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These changes (we feel) are mostly just to add details to what we allow but the rules did not state clearly. We will be talking this year about changes for 2010. ie. only allow the konis , camber plate height.

when you have questions please ask away ! If it seems you have a problem then talk to you regional series director . If you do not have a "local regional series director" feel free to PM me and I will call you and we can talk about it .

Special THANKS to Joe Paluch He has given his time to make these rules the best we can make them ! Thanks Joe !
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by SvoChuck.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds