Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944-SPEC Merchandise?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944-SPEC Merchandise?

944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3100

Do we have anyone selling 944-SPEC stuff? Hats, shirts, patches, etc. Not really looking for a new opportunity, just wanna get some stuff if available. On second thought, if we don't have anyone maybe I can set up a site to sell the above mentioned items. I already got a guy to do stickers, know someone to do shirts, hmmm......
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3101

Sounds great. I'd be very interested in this. I'd contact the national office about copyright issue stuff, but I think they'd let us do what we want if it's in good taste.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3102

Sterling Doc wrote:
Sounds great. I'd be very interested in this. I'd contact the national office about copyright issue stuff, but I think they'd let us do what we want if it's in good taste.

So no one has/is done/doing this yet? I mean it is a great way to promote the series.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3103

Sterling Doc wrote:

Well,
We 944 spec directors technically own the 944 spec logo so we can use that. Clearly NASA owns the NASA logo. Even so running it by National is probably a good idea if you have plans to make anything more than run of 5-6 for local guys or race car decals for a few. If you plant to turn it into something bigger anyway.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by joepaluch.

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3104

joepaluch wrote:
Sterling Doc wrote:

Well,
We 944 spec directors technically own the 944 spec logo so we can use that. Clearly NASA owns the NASA logo. Even so running it by National is probably a good idea if you have plans to make anything more than run of 5-6 for local guys or race car decals for a few. If you plant to turn it into something bigger anyway.

I have absolutely, positively no desire to make this into some big ol' business, I just want to use my networking skills to secure us, the 944-SPEC community, a small assortment of 944-SPEC merchandise. I like patches, hats, t-shirts and stickers and have absolutely, positively NO interest in making any money off of this, I just want to get some stuff for myself and might as well resource it out for others to enjoy too. Regardless, I will shoot an email to National just to make sure I cover my arse. Stay tuned....
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 3 months ago #3108

Got an email back from National, they are discussing it and will get back to me.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds