Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944-SPEC Merchandise?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944-SPEC Merchandise?

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3514

JerryW wrote:

Yup I suspected that would be the case on the Polo's. I've also been told to only get black based car t-shirts or she will throw them out rather than wash them !

That just means you need to buy more shirts.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3515

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Have you checked out the basic store at www.cafepress.com ? They can be setup and maintained for free and have a larges selection of things that can be imprinted.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3516

JerryW wrote:
Have you checked out the basic store at www.cafepress.com ? They can be setup and maintained for free and have a larges selection of things that can be imprinted.

Yes but we are going to go with gogogear.com since they are a OFFICIAL NASA supplier and I wanted the National office to be involved with this to avoid any conflict of interest.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3518

Yep Micheal has done an out standing job at this. In fact he has been in the class only a few months and he has gotten more merchanise going for us than any of us other directors have in years! Great work Micheal.

Personally I would love a Polo too, but we decided to start small an simple. See how things went and we figured we could always add more.

BTW I have never been a fan of black t-shirts. Of course racing in 100F and enough sun to fry an egg does not make a black t-shirt too appealing.

Still I can see the desire.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3519

Thanks Joe for the props. Truth is, I love to show my support of causes I believe in and I believe in 944-SPEC. Since there was nothing available, I saw a need and did what I could to get this done. Honestly it was the support of NASA (Jerry Kunzman and JWL) to get this done. I merely got the ball rolling.

I didn't want to bite off more than WE (as a series) could chew. If these items move well and there is a huge outcry for additional items, there is no problem in getting anything with the 944-SPEC logo. Polo shirts will most likely be next in line since I already have 3 people interested in them and the site isn't even up yet. So, lets move some hats, which do have a minimum much like the polos will, and we will take it from there.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3521

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
So, any info yetfrom NASA on how/when we can order? A link on 944Spec.org, NASAProRacing.com, or gogogear.com?
I'm sure at the very least the hats would do pretty well, that's a handsome lid. Especially if word gets onto other 944 boards like Pelican and Rennlist.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds