Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944-SPEC Merchandise?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944-SPEC Merchandise?

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3508

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Any word on this yet? I have to start wearing wide brimmed hats whenever in the sun. I was thinking a canvas boonie or a straw hat that has the 944Spec logo embroidered on the band would give it some style!

I could have it done on my own pretty cheap, but wouldn't want to break the rules.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3509

Yes, we have heard back from the supplier. We will have standard hats, t-shirts and ladies shirts to start off with. No plans for anything else initially, but if the demand is great, I am sure anything is possible. I have pics and will post them later tonight.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3510

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'd be interested in Polo shirts (something I can wear at work) with a smaller subdued (not too bright and garish) logo -- But I'm just one .

If we are thinking T-Shirts please ensure Black is a choice -- I'm in the dog house for all the grey tshirts I have that also show the oil stains etc etc
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3511

Problem with the Polo is we would need a large initial order which would mean a lot of $$. I am working on additional colors for the T-shirts other than white but please keep in mind that this is a trial run to see if there is a demand for 944-SPEC gear. If the 3 items that we are going to offer sell well than we can do additional items.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3512

MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC Merchandise? 15 years, 2 months ago #3513

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
mcmmotorsports wrote:
Problem with the Polo is we would need a large initial order which would mean a lot of $$. I am working on additional colors for the T-shirts other than white but please keep in mind that this is a trial run to see if there is a demand for 944-SPEC gear. If the 3 items that we are going to offer sell well than we can do additional items.

Yup I suspected that would be the case on the Polo's. I've also been told to only get black based car t-shirts or she will throw them out rather than wash them !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds