Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE"

July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3913

Here is the Deal of the Summer !
Drive on up / down or over to Pueblo Colorado On July 11th Stay till July 18th or leave the car and come back :idea:

For the weekend of july 11th and 12th we will be racing at PMI AND I-25 speedway ! Yep we road race Saturday and Then some sweet Saturday night short circle track . Just like Bristol High banked 1/4 mile ! around 2000 fans . Back to PMI on Sunday THEN !

On Saturday the 18th We will be racing at PPIR . NASA RM 944-SPEC will be the opening act for the USLMA ! We will have over 8,000 FANS watching us race. THE PRIZE money will be enough for every car to cover all 4 races entry fees ! So come on Over / down or UP ! and race 4 races for the price of ... NONE !

Entries are limited to 40 for the July 18th event NASA RM will have over 30 local racers so there is room for 10 !

Re:July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3914

How could I resist a deal like that ?!! I like the leave the car possibility. Where would we store the fleet ?

Thanks for putting these all together

Re:July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3915

• dmdirks
Would be cool if we could store the cars inside the PPIR garage...
David Dirks
www.944MotorWerks.com
2010 944-Spec National Champion
Rocky Mountain Region

Re:July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3916

Or at CJ's !
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by SvoChuck.

Re:July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3917

• Chris
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Schmores
party at CJ's!

NASA Rocky Mountain Region
#2 blue/ yellow 1985.5 944 (sold)
new car- 2006 late model howe chassis road race stock car.

HPDE 3 Group Leader

Re:July racing RMR "4 for the price of NONE" 15 years, 1 month ago #3918

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
I'm 15-20 mins away from PPIR. My HOA is has no rules regarding the parking of vehicles on streets. I could fit 2 in the Garage (one being mine), 2 in the driveway and one or two on the street.

Plus, for PPIR events, if anyone wants to crash at Mi Casa they're more than welcome. Hot Showers, Cold Beer and Free WiFi! Take that Holliday Inn!

I've got a spare bed and couch in the basement and another couch upstairs. But, plenty of room for others on the floor. It's not 5*, but it may better than the loudness (trains at 2am) at PPIR.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds