Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Weston - we need this for 944 spec!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weston - we need this for 944 spec!

Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4771

Hey weston,
We need something like this for 944 spec.

http://forums.nasaaz.com/showthread.php?t=3203

Heck we should probably post on you tube and try to flood the net with it. Show how "cool" were are.

Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4772

• Big Dog
  • Banned
VERY COOL!

If Weston was any kind of a guy, he would have a 944-spec one up on the web by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not, I can hit him next month in Colorado.

It seems that they worked hard to keep most of the 944's out of the video, though. We are the largest single class in Arizona.

Thanks Joe
Jim Foxx

Re:Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4774

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
That's a well done video collage! A lot of great photography. Weston could do that in his sleep. I'll offer to work a camera when I'm not in a race car.

Re:Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4777

Big Dog wrote:
It seems that they worked hard to keep most of the 944's out of the video, though. We are the largest single class in Arizona.

Thanks Joe

Well not al the 944's Just you Jim.

I am in there 3 times. Twice in the car and 1 face shot with Norm and Glenn. I do have about 10-15 pictures I took in that compliation. Nearly all the face shots of the racers came from me.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4785

• Big Dog
  • Banned
What is it they call a camera hog?

Joe, can I have your autograph, please, please.

It is very cool. I can understand why the Red 12 is not in any of the shots as my fee was far out of their reach.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:Weston - we need this for 944 spec! 14 years, 11 months ago #4793

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Thanks guys. Yeah, it would be cool to do a new 944-Spec video... I've done the 2007 and 2008 season end videos that were a collection of pictures and short video clips, but I want to do something beyond that too. We actually have a contest here in the RM region for best video at our season end banquet, so I've had this kind of stuff on my mind. I've been working on mostly on-track video and trying to find some interesting camera positions, but I really need to remember to go around the paddock with my camera too... the CMC/AI group has been doing a pretty good job of that. In any case, it looks like July will have 3 events for us to shoot video at...

joepaluch wrote:

Heck we should probably post on you tube and try to flood the net with it. Show how "cool" were are.

It you want Internet fame, it would have to be something with the potential to go viral like that , but with 944's.
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Weston.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds