Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944

SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4875

Hey everyone,

Just wanted you to all know I'm running a special on the RA1's until Spet.1 or until Toyo runs out of tires!

All 4 tires shaved (any debth) and shipped to anywhere on the west coast for only $656.00. That is a $57.00 a set savings. They are good instock at this time. If you live out of AZ there is NO TAX!! Give us a call or email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Thanks again for your continued support,
Bryan Shackelford
Toyo\'s Only
(480)421-8270
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Toyo, Nitto, GY
Drag tires now availible
We accept Toyo Bucks

Re:SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4879

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Toyo Guy wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted you to all know I'm running a special on the RA1's until Spet.1 or until Toyo runs out of tires!

All 4 tires shaved (any debth) and shipped to anywhere on the west coast for only $656.00. That is a $57.00 a set savings. They are good instock at this time. If you live out of AZ there is NO TAX!! Give us a call or email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Thanks again for your continued support,

What sizes are available ?
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4881

The special is for the spec size 225/50r15 RA1. Several other sizes are still availible. I do know the 245/45r16 are gone and the 235/40r17 are very limited. The 225/45r15 are still availible and the 205/50r15 have been placed back into production.
Bryan Shackelford
Toyo\'s Only
(480)421-8270
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Toyo, Nitto, GY
Drag tires now availible
We accept Toyo Bucks

Re:SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4887

Good Info Bryan !
how many 225/50r15 do you have in stock ? Enough to go around ?

It's not your problem or fault but if we have limited numbers it could pose a problem . If you have plenty for drivers who choose the RA1 then "I'm good with that" I think the source here in the RMR has 20 tires.

I look forward to yall being so close to the 944-spec compound ! or some might say within the compound

Re:SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4894

I currently have over 30 instock. But they dissapear almost as fast as they come in!!

They are still availible from Toyo however they will not give me the qty they have across the US. Hopefully we will have enough for the nationals so I can bring up some spares with me. If in doubt order now so I can have them at Miller for you!
Bryan Shackelford
Toyo\'s Only
(480)421-8270
Toyo, Nitto, GY
Drag tires now availible
We accept Toyo Bucks

Re:SPECIAL ON RA1'S FOR 944 14 years, 10 months ago #4901

Thanks for the info Bryan !
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds