Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

#93 in west michigan
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: #93 in west michigan

#93 in west michigan 14 years, 10 months ago #5041

hello out there. yes i'm the new guy. anyone remember rick snyder's car?

Re:#93 in west michigan 14 years, 10 months ago #5043

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
You mean this one?

http://snydermotorsports.tripod.com/cars/its944info.html

Rick is still involved with 944-Spec, as he did a lot of the build work on my car, and continues to help with improvements and maintenance/troubleshooting, using many of the things he learned from racing his ITS 944.

Do you currently own that car? Welcome to the class!
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by GaryM05.

Re:#93 in west michigan 14 years, 10 months ago #5045

thanks for the reply. yes i do own her now. i bought the car from a guy in grand rapids, who had plans to duplicate the car, but he got into some other things and the car had to go. i was looking for a track day type car and stumbled on this one. i have not gotten out but a couple of times. i'm in the middle of replacing the waterpump. i live in holland, so i have grattan raceway and gingerman raceway within an hours drive of me. between the two i can get plenty of seat time. the guy i bought her from has a lot of track time at grattan, on motorcycles and cars. he did manage a flying 1:36 lap at a club day. not too bad on used slicks and a crowded track. the link to snyder motorsports was just what i needed. thanks again.
scott

Re:#93 in west michigan 14 years, 10 months ago #5047

• Snymo
  • Drivers Ed
Scott,

Congrats on the car. You can email me at rick at snymo dot com if you have any questions about it. I've always wondered where it ended up and glad to see it's still out there having fun.

Rick
Rick Snyder
Snyder Motorsports
944 Spec: #10-Miller, #43-Burt
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds