Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Season is over for me...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Season is over for me...

Season is over for me... 14 years, 9 months ago #5249

Well, I was hoping to get my 944 sorted for Nationals, but I had my season ended for me yesterday. I woke up yesterday morning to discover someone had stolen my race trailer despite having two different locks on the hitch. Grrrrr.....

-bj

Re:Season is over for me... 14 years, 9 months ago #5250

That really sucks:(
Very sorry to hear that...

I guess I need to rely less on being in a small town. my trailer is sitting in the driveway, with my car in it, and no locks on the hitch .
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Season is over for me... 14 years, 9 months ago #5251

No locks? Not only was mine locked up, but it was enclosed by a 9 foot iron fence and gate. Someone broke the gate opener to open the gate and then stole the trailer. This was while I was at home sleeping less than 50'away!

-bj

Re:Season is over for me... 14 years, 9 months ago #5255

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
There is nothing worse in the world than thieves. Taking something that somebody else worked for simply because you can is the lowest form of humanity. When we first moved into our new house the homes around us were still being built and some guys building the houses went in my backyard, WITH MY FOUR DOGS and took my lawn furniture. Even though it was only lawn furniture, the violation was the worst! We now have adopted a new dog who won't go down without a fight.

I hope you get at least some of your stuff back, and I also hope a painful death and more painful life on the thieves. People who steal tend to not live very good lives so I'm sure my hopes are coming true!

Re:Season is over for me... 14 years, 9 months ago #5258

Thank stinks! If you were close to me I'd offer you my open trailer for Nationals.

Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds