Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Seat Available in 9 hour Road Atlanta Enduro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seat Available in 9 hour Road Atlanta Enduro

Seat Available in 9 hour Road Atlanta Enduro 14 years, 6 months ago #5970

Looking for a funded driver to complete a 3 driver team at the Dec. 4th 9 hour enduro at Road Atlanta. You will be sharing a ride in the 2008 National Champion 944 with Eric Kuhns & Neal Agran. The car will be prepped to E2 rules under the GTS-1 ruleset. This allows us to run a little lighter, and with a few other benefits, over Spec rules (both map to E2 endurance class). We will have the full trackside support of Bennington Motorsports, who is also providing transportation. This means a full complement of spares, pit support etc. Arrive & drive!

Since I hate cryptic ads, let me be upfront with the cost, as at this level of prep, race & travel distance, it's not cheap (but is competitive) - $2,250. I would be willing to negotiate if a driver can source tires etc. Planning on running a 245/45/16 tire.

If many are interested, I am told the "Green Machine" Bennington Motorsports 944 Spec rental car would also be available to rent for the enduro. If this is rented, travel costs can be split more ways, and the cost for all goes down.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Seat Available in 9 hour Road Atlanta Enduro 14 years, 6 months ago #5972

I am also willing to negotiate some on the price for a 944 Spec driver that I know and am comfortable with (less risk to my car). Raw costs to run this thing are in excess of $4k (Tires, brakes, gas, registration, transport & trackside support, etc.). That does not include time & money that goes into car prep & freshening to last 9 hours!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 14 years, 6 months ago by Sterling Doc.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds