Username Password: Remember me

NorCal 2008 CASH races
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NorCal 2008 CASH races

NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #732

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
NorCal 944-SPEC paid out over $10,000 in cash and prizes last year with the majority of the awards in actual CASH.
For 2008 we're looking to top that!

We'll start our CASH race series after the big multi-regional 944-SPEC event at Miller Motorsports Park.
If you can make it to Millers June 13-15, 2008 please do so.
This event will be a lot of fun and a chance to meet and run with 944-SPEC racers from across the country.

June 28-29 at Infineon will be a 944-SPEC CASH race with over $1,000 in CASH payouts.

August 23-24 at Thunderhill will be a special contingency as NorCal 944-SPEC celebrates its second anniversary.
Every 944-SPEC race participant at this event will get $100 regardless of finishing position.

Oct. 4-5 at Llihrednuth (Thunderhill backwards) T.B.A.

In additional to our CASH races we have our year-end prize table.
Last year we gave out a Hawaiian vacation, home theater system, video iPod, wireless office printer/scanner, dual screen DVD player for the car, digital camera,digital HD camcorder, air tool set and assessories, cordless impact wrench and toolset, $100 BestBuy gift card.
It's extremely easy to win. Particpate in a NorCal 944-SPEC race and you're guaranteed a year-end table prize. It's really that easy!
Each NorCal 944-SPEC race is equivalent to one raffle ticket. The raffle ticket drawing at the end of the year only determines prize selection order. The more races you participate in the more tickets you will have and the more chances you will be selected to pick early. The drawing is random and in theory you can run one NorCal 944-SPEC race and get picked to select first. Last year the lowest monetary prize was a $100 BestBuy giftcard so there are no losers, everyone is a winner.
--Ken

Re:NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #734

Hmmm. Guaranteed cash of $100 (per day?) just to go out and race in the heat at Thunderhill in August without a cool suit. That is a tough one. And if I actually place, I might win some more money? Not to mention Toyo bucks too.

That is so tempting. Why can't you just celebrate earlier like in May.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #736

• pixrken
But August and not May is our second anniversary....
Sorry it's not $100 per day, it's just a flat $100 but if you race one day that'll qualify.
Last year's August event was only in the mid to high 80's. Cold by AZ standards.
--Ken

Re:NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #740

Great Job ! NorCal.

Now who has a rental car for me?

Re:NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #745

• pixrken
Hi Chuck,

We don't have anyone here that does rentals.
I'll see what I can do to get you a car.
--Ken

Re:NorCal 2008 CASH races 16 years ago #788

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Hi Chuck,

We don't have anyone here that does rentals.
I'll see what I can do to get you a car.

Depends on how much he's offering
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds