Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 5 months ago #9776

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Thanks - will do
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 5 months ago #9783

Doesn't Sid or someone in NorCal cut graphics?

How about instead of a 944 Spec banner, we run a sponsor banner in exchange for substantial sponsorship dollars?

I spoke to Apex Performance a while back about this in the interest of sponsoring the series (when they split with 944 Cup). They said they couldn't sponsor the series because OG Racing is the official NASA safety sponsor.

I don't know what that means for windshield banners. I still have my Apex windshield banner from 944 Cup because it is functional and they are great people so I'm happy to keep it.

Perhaps one of the larger sponsors will Pony up to put their name in big letters on every 944 Spec car in the country?

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 5 months ago #9785

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Sid used to be able to - and Ken is working with him to get the capability back. I just thought in the mean time as someone already seems to have a source it would be great to share.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 5 months ago #9808

• PNM52
  • Drivers Ed
Call Bruce Whitman in DE Kalb 815 756 4922 he just finished some for me . You will need to e mail him your art work and dimensions. Paul Meier

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 5 months ago #9810

Paul, got a picture? If they look good, I'll not pursue my source anymore. Don't need several guys making just a few...
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Hey Al - or anyone. Source for windshield banners 13 years, 3 months ago #10622

Does anyone have the art file for the 944 Spec logo? I'm going to have some new door number panels printed and I'd like to include the Spec logo.

-bj
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds