Gateway.... Thanks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gateway.... Thanks

Gateway.... Thanks 16 years ago #1019

Much gratitude to all you Mid-West-ers for hosting us RM guys up there. Congrats to the comp school drivers, and all that ran.

You guys are really lucky to have Doug from VFC. He's going way above and beyond to help me out, and I'm very grateful the car is in competent hands. More thanks to Eric, Frank, Ray, and the rest for making things work out for me.

Re:Gateway.... Thanks 16 years ago #1026

Cullen - you won the "hard luck/longest drive award" Talk about hard core - driving from NM to IL. I've got a $50 check for you. You're going to have to come out here to race when your motor is done to get it, though . Your car is already back at VFC. Due to a bizarre set of circumstances, they left the VFC shop car in St. Louis and took yours back to the shop 1st. Much, much more to come, but VFC and Chuck's wrenching really did save the day (for most of us)!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Gateway.... Thanks 16 years ago #1029

Wow, thanks Eric. "Hardcore" huh ? Seems more like a little nuts now !! I hope there are weekends at Autobahn and Gateway when the car is ready for me

Re:Gateway.... Thanks 16 years ago #1031

• Philé
  • Junior Racer
  • have your people call my people.
thanks, too, from the mechanically challenged idiot of the bunch. My set screw for the rotor in the distributor... oy! I enjoyed the drive(s) to, at and from the track. Love the track! that decreasing radius thang is the nuts! plus i loved the all-you-can-eat of the oval and straight.
philé
_____

菲立普

Re:Gateway.... Thanks 15 years, 11 months ago #1117

• vwmann1
  • Comp School
Don't worry Cullen, we will get you up and running with a solid engine that will last a good long time. Thanks for the kind words.
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds