Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bennington Motorsports feedback request.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bennington Motorsports feedback request.

Bennington Motorsports feedback request. 12 years, 6 months ago #11587

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
Hey all,
With the season drawing to an end, and given how crazy busy it has been, I really haven't had a chance to collect any feedback from everyone! Please take a few minutes to drop us an email with the good, the bad, hopefully no ugly but I need to know how everyone feels and what your perceptions are of the services we provide. Without this important feedback, we don’t have information to base changes upon.

Please take the following points into consideration as well:
-Staff competence & personability
-Part availability
-time required to complete tasks at the track
-overall thoughts on trackside support
-amenities provided for drivers
-mobile shop ability

Please don't limit responses to the points above, simply use them as a starting point. Please be completely honest! This is information we need to make sure that if drivers aren't happy, we know what to do to change that! The only way we can grow and develop as a company is to overcome any shortcomings we haven't been made aware of. On the other hand if you feel we have gone above and beyond in certain situations, let us know that as well.

Thank-you to everyone that has made this a truly exciting race season. Rest assured we will be doing a lot of planning in the off season to make sure the 2012 race season is accompanied by an even better Bennington Motorsports support system!

Thanks,
Nick Miller
Bennington Motorsports
nick "at" benms.com

Re: Bennington Motorsports feedback request. 12 years, 6 months ago #11597

• dmdirks
I have some feedback to share, even though I did not require support from Bennington.

I was happy to have met just about all of the staff. They were friendly and seemed to be on the ball with supporting everyone. And obviously two podiums reflects the quality of the cars.

One thing that stands out in my mind was how they checked everyone's cars on grid- not just their own cars. I believe my hood was checked to be latched shut and my safety gear was given the once-over before almost every race. Little things like that go a long way in my book.

Hope to see you guys again next year!
David Dirks
www.944MotorWerks.com
2010 944-Spec National Champion
Rocky Mountain Region

Re: Bennington Motorsports feedback request. 12 years, 6 months ago #11653

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
Dave,
Thanks for the kind words!

We will most certainly be at Nationals again next year, though in a slightly different capacity.

All of us at Bennington enjoyed the opportunity to meet & get to know the other regional drivers that attended!

-Nick

Re: Bennington Motorsports feedback request. 12 years, 4 months ago #12253

• dpRacing Dan
  • 944 Spec National Director
I feel lucky to have been referred to Bennington Motorsports. I was initially looking just for a car to run to learn the tracks out here while running the enduro series as my main focus, but that quickly changed when I realized how much fun it was running with everyone in the 944/ Bennington camp.
Nick, Dennis, and Corey worked very hard this season to keep every car running at every event- a monumental task atleast 50 percent of the time. It seemed these guys never got a break.
I was especially thankful for Nick working so hard on the "Green Machine" to give a complete body make-over, a monumental task given the handful of bumps and bruises the car had acquired during a few of the seasons earlier races.
I felt the rates that Nick charged were incredibly reasonable for the services he provided me, and was very happy with how nice he was with repair costs. This was instrumental in keeping me racing all season long.
If I had one bit of constructive criticism, it'd be to work on the overall tidiness of the operation. A clean car/trailer = one that has been given lots of attention and a professional appearance.
All in all, I can say I had an awesome season of racing with Bennington, and I would refer them to any racer on a budget looking to rent.
Thanks again and see you guys next season!

Re: Bennington Motorsports feedback request. 12 years, 4 months ago #12255

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
Thanks Dan!

It certainly was a hard fought season by all!

All of us at Bennington Motorsports were extremely proud to see you finish on the podium at the seasons end! It truely was a great year having 2 cars finish on the podium at Nationals & watching you work your way to a solid podium stance towards the beginning of the year and keep that position right til the end! If there is anything we took away from this season, it was maintaining 4 cars between races & even more than that at the track each weekend is just not practical! Had we focused on just the 4 arrive and drive cars OR just trackside support, I feel the year would have been alot easier on everyone! As for "never getting a break" that's just the name of the game!

We wish you the best of luck and look forward to watching you race next season, hopefully finishing even higher when the points are figured!

Until next season,
Keep the shiney side up!

-Nick
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds