MIdwest Mlller adventure begins
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: MIdwest Mlller adventure begins

MIdwest Mlller adventure begins 15 years, 10 months ago #1527

Well the cars are being loaded in the trailer, and heading of to Miller in the morning. It's been quite an adventure to get here. We have lots of people to thank for getting us here, so I'll start there.

VFC Engineering-

Doug took our wounded cars straight back from Gratten and put a new transmission, new shift linkage, redid both cars corner balancing, rewired the cars, fixed gauges, and even loaned out his firstborn son Zach for trackside support. All this was done in less than two days, with no notice. Wow!

Ekquist Racing-

They got us the trailer we needed, at a more than affordable price, and today, put in an antisway , load leveling hitch in, again on no notice, after we had some white-knuckle driving going out to Gratten. These guys earn your business, that's for sure.

BIll Marquart-

Bill came through to drive our rig out to Miller when Ray & I couldn't break some commitments to allow us to leave at a safe time for the 1,300 mile trip. The NASA "family" comes through in a big way here.

Zach Hillman-

Zach's misfortune of being laid off from his regular job was our good fortune, so we'll have great trackside support, as well as another driver. Thanks!

The Wives -

Lots of help, patince, and support here - love you

Miller, here we come!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 10 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re:MIdwest Mlller adventure begins 15 years, 10 months ago #1546

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Good Luck, be safe and have fun.

I heard on the news today that they had SNOW just outside Salt Lake City yesterday

Make the Midwest proud!!

Re:MIdwest Mlller adventure begins 15 years, 10 months ago #1585

No snow, but the did close I-80 due to flooding, mud, and trees across the highway
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 10 months ago by Sterling Doc.
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds