Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Visit NASA Championships - East Event Website for more information!

nasachampionships.com/east-event/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944Spec Assigned Dyno Details

944Spec Assigned Dyno Details 7 years, 7 months ago #21106

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Details on our assigned dyno next week below. I have time scheduled on Thursday at 1045 right after one of the test sessions. I would recommend everyone else get on as well before the official timed event kicks off to make sure there arent any surprises come compliance time. Dan and I will be bringing restrictor plates available for anyone to use as needed.

Hi guys, here is the deal for Dyno #2 at WGI for ESC next week. Writing this now and pdf'ing/posting it just so I do not have to paste everything into 35 email replies all day, hahaha.

You have contacted me presumably because you have seen the dyno & scale assignments pdf we released this morning and you know you are assigned to dyno #2:

nasachampionships.com/wp-content/uploads...cale-assignments.pdf

We are handling Thursday scheduling only for dyno #2 in an effort to help that crew out because they may not have enough staff that day. It is NOT our dyno and we are NOT actually operating it ourselves. Dyno #1 is also a separate thing and will require calling Todd to schedule instead of emailing me.

Anyway as of this morning, dyno #2 it is pretty wide open for you in the usual 15min blocks all day long (9am to 6pm.) Cost is $100 per block. One block is a few pulls including some very quick tuning (switching a restrictor plate, etc.) Any further tuning will require a second 15min block for another $100. In the interest of staying on schedule and not running the dyno until midnight, you need to please decide whether you need 15min or 30min beforehand... or you could be told "sorry, we have to unstrap you and get to the next guy, we may have time for your tuning tomorrow."
Anyway, please look at the schedule:

nasachampionships.com/wp-content/uploads...016_Schedule_1.7.pdf

...and let me know what times work best - divided by the quarter hour - so we can make it so. Reply with a few times that will work for you plus car model/number/class and a cell number if we have to contact you trackside to reschedule or whatever. I will then reply with confirmation.
One of our officials named Kieran Lavin who you may know will be the dyno appointment handler on site. Dyno #2 will be near the garages but unfortunately, we will not know exactly where until we arrive for setup on Wednesday. Regardless, please drive up to it at least 15min before your scheduled time slot and find him (i.e. look for the usual tan NASA officials shirt.) Cash is preferred but we will hopefully be set up for cards too, if I can find our spare iPad.

Thanks very much for your patience and understanding as we work together to make this more quick and orderly than a 'first come first serve' arrangement. See you soon!

--
Jon Felton
National Auto Sport Association
Director, Eastern States Championships
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by AgRacer.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds