slotting seat for submarine belt
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: slotting seat for submarine belt

Re:slotting seat for submarine belt 15 years ago #4220

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Hey Joe(hey that sounds like a song!)

I'd be interested in the seat if it's still for sale, I'm looking for a passenger seat so I can take my wife for a ride. Let me know

Thanks
Ron

Re:slotting seat for submarine belt 15 years ago #4222

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
rd7839 wrote:
Hey Joe(hey that sounds like a song!)

I'd be interested in the seat if it's still for sale, I'm looking for a passenger seat so I can take my wife for a ride. Let me know

Thanks
Ron

I wont go for the obvious comments as I know Kim would beat me up !

Do you want me to bring my spare seat and harness up this weekend ? The only thing I might not have is the mounting bolts if you have a late car (early car is covered). I should have space and you are welcome to use it for the weekend.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:slotting seat for submarine belt 15 years ago #4226

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Thanks Jerry,

Kim's probably not going to make it this weekend, she's on call with the police/fire dept's as a sort of grief counselor( I might need that help if I don't win this weekend). I am just looking for a good deal on a spare seat for open track days or weekday hpde's. I also know a couple of guys who are interested in racing but when I mention 944 spec they think it sounds a little slow They understand the budget argument but until I can take them through turn 8 flat out they won't believe how fast and fun our cars are. As far as Kim goes, after her Lemons experience she has a newfound respect for all racers(even me I think!). Her Lemons T shirt came with a black collar and black cuffs on the sleeves and of course i had to point out that was one for each black flag she got. I slept alone for a few days! Seriously she did great and her last black flag came because she was trying to go through the cyclone without braking which I never would even consider!

If I don't find a seat though, I may take you up on the loan at some future date.

See you friday
Ron

Re:slotting seat for submarine belt 15 years ago #4227

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Sure - No Problem

See you this weekend. You are coming in Friday evening I assume ?
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds