Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

gateway details
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: gateway details

gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #713

Just looked at Gateway's website, and saw that Fri., 4/25 lists "Midnight Madness" (racing until 3 A.M.) That might not be too conducive to camping at the track

What kind of plans are you guys making for accomodations there in scenic East St. Louis ??

Chuck, should we get registration done ? I believe you told me how.

Despite being over-limit on all my cards, I'm still going to get there.

Re:gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #714

What the heck is "MidNight Madness" ? Is it a drag racing thing ?

at any rate it looks like it will be a fun weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.

Re:gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #716

Yessir, looks like 1/4 mile wackiness. I'm looking forward to that weekend too.

Re:gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #717

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Yeah, I need to know how to do registration too. I'm planning to camp at the track. I'm not sure if I'm leaving Thursday night or Friday morning, but I'll probably just caravan with Chuck and whoever else.

cullenwinter wrote:
Despite being over-limit on all my cards, I'm still going to get there.

Yup, that's pretty much the situation I was in during my first year too. All the little crap really adds up. Once I got my car decently built and wasn't throwing $500/month into it, things got a bit easier.
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video

Re:gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #718

It'll be great to meet you guys, and I really appreciate you guys making the trip. All the cars, videos and fun are really going to get the Midwest rolling like the RM region has!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:gateway details 16 years, 1 month ago #719

Sterling Doc wrote:
It'll be great to meet you guys, and I really appreciate you guys making the trip. All the cars, videos and fun are really going to get the Midwest rolling like the RM region has!

YES it will !

You guys think I'm the only one putting something in the Kool-Aid ... HA, just wait till you meet Eric and his "crew" !
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds