Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PCA Race at TWS in March
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PCA Race at TWS in March

PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15162

• Timwold
There are 6 SP1 cars registered for the race with 3 more probably/possible. It will be a good time near College Station.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15176

Great race track! I raced there in a 911, some fast hair raising turns. Wish it was closer to AZ.
Norman #99

Re: PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15179

• Timwold
Norm-

Come on out and race in March- leave your car and race in Nola in April and leave your car and race in May at COTA- then take it home!!!!!!

Or you can rent a car from Blazer or Coomes.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15184

Thanks for all of the options, I would love to come out, this year we are focusing on getting to UT for nationals which unfortunately will keep us from making it to TX. Maybe next year!

Good luck to you guys, hope to see you in UT this September.

At TWS, I had a low front right tire entering I think it's turn 1, coming off the straight into a left hander, well at 115mph went off into the grass sideways, I was looking out the passenger side window with the wind in my face and loved it, that was my fastest side ways slide and won't ever forget it
Norman #99
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by norman#99.

Re: PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15256

• Timwold
The car count at TWS is up to 8 with 1 or 2 more possible. There are 4 new builds in the area so 2013 looks like a good year to race SP1.

There are also 2 SP2 cars registered as well.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: PCA Race at TWS in March 11 years, 2 months ago #15268

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
There is also a NASA race at MSR-C that week end. Right now I have to work, but if I do end up getting off, I will likely goto Cresson since NASA will be at TWS in April. I about got my fill of TWS while I was at A&M.

What are the thoughts of the SP1 guys about the April PCA race at NOLA? Too far to drive? NASA is at TWS the same week end which for most folks, is ~4 hours shorter of a drive. If we combine what you have at the March TWS race with the NASA regulars, we could have tire money pay out through 14th place with 1st getting 200 bucks.

Lastly, be sure to let us know when the COTA registration opens up. I want to be on top of that so I get in. I also wanted to come to more PCA races this year than just the sexy one, but I think thats all thats going to work out for me. It seems like there is a break in PCA racing after May all the way until October.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
  • Page:
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds