Username Password: Remember me

Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again

Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again 9 years, 3 months ago #19082

• Roberto
  • Drivers Ed
I live in Arlington and I am looking to go back to racing, interested in racing road courses so the 944 Spec class is of interest to me. I have raced for many years in a number of different venues and classes. I took a break from racing because my eight year-old son had shown interest and I was dedicating my track time to him...now he wants to play soccer instead!...I guess good for me.

Same as other folks, I am looking for something that is affordable, fun, fair, and friendly.

Any cars for sale in the area?

Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again 9 years, 3 months ago #19083

• Timwold
Roberto-

There are a couple of cars from Local guys. Mark Steele has a 924S listed in the for sale section and Chris Blazer and Steve Coomes build cars to rent and sell. They have several cars which can be purchased. If you contact me I can provide their contact information. My number is

214-two hundred and fifty-1750.

todd
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again 9 years, 3 months ago #19087

• Roberto
  • Drivers Ed
Thanks Todd...I will give you a call within the next couple of days to get their info.

Roberto

Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again 9 years, 3 months ago #19091

Roberto, I have 2 cars in Aubrey (just northeast of Denton) and 2 cars in Kansas City. They are all competitive, ready to race. Give me a call and I'll fill you in. Todd knows us. My work number 940-440-0400 x3 (tell them you are a Porsche racer). My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area...looking to go racing again 9 years, 3 months ago #19096

• Timwold
Roberto- Steve responded in the thread. As he stated both he and Chris have cars available and they are great resources. There is also Mark Steele's 924S.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143
  • Page:
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds