Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Teen Driving School (please read)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Teen Driving School (please read)

Re: Teen Driving School (please read) 13 years, 3 months ago #10498

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
norman#99 wrote:
Hi Joel, thanks for your input on training drivers of all ages, you are 100% right and we do that, our teen school for beginners is called 099 and the next level is 101 and progresses upto 400 level for personal high performance training on track, ie hpde 1,2,3or4.

Small world, when you posted that you instructed for Teen Street Survival Clinic and I saw you are from the mid west, I talked to Fraser Elliot who moved here from the mid west and instructed for them as well and he said you two are friends and he instructed your wife. Fraser is one of our instructors and does a great, great job getting the kids upto speed, we are very lucky to have him on the team. We don't have Arie Luyendyk Jr. to wow us, but we have some very qualified guys making this program a total success. Please come out sometime when we are having a class and NASA race, you can instruct and drive my spec car, well unless it's gonna be $200 for 20 minutes of tire use! haha

Definitely a small world. I haven't seen Frasier in a long time so wondering what happened to him. Good to know he's still at it in CO.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/

Re: Teen Driving School (please read) 13 years, 3 months ago #10504

If you try to track Fraser down, he is in the Phoenix, AZ area. Come see us!
Norman #99

Re: Teen Driving School (please read) 13 years, 3 months ago #10505

norman#99 wrote:
If you try to track Fraser down, he is in the Phoenix, AZ area. Come see us!

You can even do an Arrive and drive here. Dave Hauck has rental 944 spec that is ready to race. Solid car.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds